Veteran Care Specialization
We’re proud to offer specialized home care services for veterans. Personal experience leads our understanding of veteran care and veteran needs. We understand the importance of catering to the needs of a wide range of people with unique situations that may require another person’s help or attention. We aim to help those who served for us adjust back to a comfortable lifestyle and feel solidified in their independence.
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Care for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Need help managing personal care tasks?
Require extra help with daily tasks?
Need help with pre/post maternity care?
Need help when arriving home with a surgical procedure?
CareBuilders at Home wants you to have peace of mind knowing that our talented, qualified, and professional Caregivers are with your loved one making sure they are comfortable and safe in their home. It is important to get the care your loved one needs so they can continue to live their lives in the safety of their home and keep their independence for as long as they can. With our specialized and custom care plans designed around the needs of your loved one, we at CareBuilders at Home make sure your loved continues to live a happy, healthy life whether at home or recovering after a major surgery. Our custom plans for you are carefully executed with regular supervisory visits to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with eating
- Assisting with medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Caring for houseplants
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation
- Letter writing/reading